Check Out Our Webinars
Join Engage fi Strategic Consultant Megan Cummins on April 21, and Payments Consultant Jennifer Kerry on May 11th for a live webinar series exploring BNPL. On June 8th, join us for a Vendor Showcase featuring several vendors with BNPL solutions. More information to come!
- BNPL Series – what you will learn?
- BNPL: Consumers and the Financial Industry – March 21st at 1:04 pm ET
Learn about the current BNPL space from a consumer perspective, outline the current players in the market and the opportunity for financial institutions going forward.
- BNPL: How can financial institutions offer the solution – May 11th at 1:04 pm ET
Learn about the integration of 3rd party provider solutions. Review considerations for implementing digital issuance and start planning the important next steps for your institution.
- BNPL: Vendor Showcase – June 8th
Learn about vendors and their current solutions for BNPL and how they can help integrate these solutions for your financial institution.
Can’t make the live event? Register to receive on-demand access!
As the number of states with legalized marijuana or USDA-approved hemp programs increase, so does interest and concern around providing financial services to the industry.
Join us for a webinar with Financial Institutions Shareholder, Kristen Stogniew, Esq., CFE, to dispel the myths and discuss best practices for knowingly serving the cannabis industry and tips for institutions to ensure they do not unwittingly do so.
In honor of Women’s History Month, Engage fi is hosting a virtual celebration for bank and credit union leaders.
- Free webinar
- Happenings include:
- Welcome – Engage fi CEO, Jenn Addabbo
- Keynote – “Taking the LEAD”, Debbie Lundberg, Performance Coach, and TED Talk Speaker
- Open Discussion-Opportunity to share ideas, challenges, and insights in the financial industries with each other, and Debbie, a female leader, and coach who works with many leaders in the financial industry and other spaces, too.
Join Engage fi Senior Strategic Consultant, Ava Farrell, and BankSmart Payments Consultant, Brad Trowbridge to learn:
- Card related banking statistics
- Evolution of interchange and Why
- Unbundling of EFT processors and Network Offers
- The convergence of PIN and signature debit today- “The Debit tug of War”
- Durbin 2.0 – Uncertain debit routing issues
- And more…
A high-level overview of the current digital landscape
Heather, Loretta and Jenn cover key focus areas of your peers, and provide a blueprint for attacking your digital transformation!
Maximize your efforts for an effective fraud department today!
Fraud expert and Strategic Business Analyst Kody Tuupo breaks down 6 basic points to review within your credit union to ensure you're set up for success.
Now is the time to act on your digital transformation!
Our experts share the latest trends we're seeing from our clients and projects. We give an overview of the digital landscape, and assess your options.
*ALL recordings are offered exclusively to banks and credit unions.
You must be confirmed as a bank or credit union employee before receiving access (typically within a few hours).